Rise of the Returning Citizen
Edition for current and recently released citizens and for prevention programs.
The new report, “Ex-offenders and the Labor Market,” found that in 2008 there were between 12.3 million and 13.9 million ex-felons in the United States. Over 90 percent are men. These are individuals who will have a hard time finding gainful employment offering a living wage, even though they have talents and skills that can help society when focused on something beneficial. When ex-offenders get desperate and cannot see a path to success, the chances of repeating an offense rises substantially. Let’s offer them another way:
The Entrepreneur Game: Rise of the Returning Citizen
- Players utilize skill for life and business: math, decision-making, critical thinking, negotiations, investing, marketing and more.
- Instills necessary knowledge and insights needed to be a successful entrepreneur
- Transforms classrooms and homes into incredible places of learning
- Uses real-life entrepreneur scenarios
- Engaging game designed to transform players learn and apply entrepreneurship in and out of the class
Click On Image To Order
Original price $69.99Current price $49.99
The Entrepreneur Game- Rise of The Returning Citizen. STEM Accredited Rehabilitation Board Game for Returning Citizens, Promotes self Confidence, Lowers recidivism., Teaches How to Start own BusinessThe Entrepreneur Game by EESpeaks
The new report, “Ex-offenders and the Labor Market,” found that in 2008, 15 years ago, there were between 12.3 million and 13.9 million ex-felons i...View full detailsOriginal price $69.99Current price $49.99Sale