Rise of the Returning Citizens: The Entrepreneur Game
The new report, “Ex-offenders and the Labor Market,” found that in 2008 there were between 12.3 million and 13.9 million ex-felons in the United States. Over 90 percent were men. These are individuals who will have a hard time finding gainful employment offering a living wage, even though they have talents and skills that can help society when focused on something beneficial. When ex-offenders get desperate and cannot see a path to success, the chances of repeating an offense rises substantially. Let’s reveal another way:
The Entrepreneur Game: Rise of the Returning Citizen
- Players utilize skills for life and business: math, decision-making, critical thinking, negotiations, investing, marketing, and more.
- Instills necessary knowledge and insights needed to be a successful entrepreneur
- Transforms classrooms and homes into incredible places of learning
- Uses real-life entrepreneur scenarios
- An engaging game designed to transform players learn and apply entrepreneurship in and out of the classroom